|Dimensions||39.8 × 14.8 × 6 in|
Superior musical instrument cases continue the Saga tradition of high quality, durability and value. These cases are designed to meet professional standards, but priced with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature and choice of materials is carefully considered to provide a case that is strong enough to protect even the most prized instrument
– Quality 5-Ply, all wood construction.
– Arched top.
– The exterior is covered with the highest-quality Tolex for a high-end look and a lifetime of protection against wear and tear.
– Top-quality gold-plated hardware that closes securely time after time.
– Smooth working hinges with one lockable latch.
– An instrument cavity that is protected by a thick layer of foam padding of varying densities carefully positioned where it matters most.
– The shaped interior is lined in green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look.
– Case includes two removable peghead support wedges with Velcro fasteners; designed to provide extra support during transport.
– For Openback 11 inch Banjo.
Out of stock