Hand made resonator and open-back banjos, made in the Ozark mountain region of Missouri.
Originally developed from various banjo styles, Snowbird banjos are simple and elegant and can be made as ornate as desired with hand cut inlay.
- Spring 2020 NewsletterShop Updates Between the end of 2019 and the start of 2020, we finished up 3 new Little Birdies and … Read more
- Resonator Banjo #1 Serial 19002You are reading that right, a first has been made at Snowbird Banjo Company. While it may not seem like … Read more
- August 2019 NewsletterA wild ride in the last year!
- November 2018 NewsletterWelcome to the Improved Snowbird Banjo Co Website! Facebook and Instagram have driven my focus to social media rather than … Read more
- Snowbird Custom SBC18001The new Tubaphone has been finished. The result was and is exciting! It's been pretty busy around here with every … Read more
What Folks Are Saying!
I’ve very pleased with my Snowbird Banjo Company Little Birdie banjo. The workmanship is first rate and the sound and play-ability are absolutely satisfying. I’ve had the opportunity to put my hands on a number of Snowbird’s banjos and have been favorably impressed with all of them. I would unreservedly recommend Snowbird Banjo Company to anyone who wants a good banjo.
Little Birdie has suited my music style perfectly. It has a wide variety of rich and full sounds. After nearly a year, there is still nothing I dislike about this beautifully handcrafted banjo. Little Birdie is very easy on the eyes. The mother of pearl inlay is my favorite part and is always commented on and praised by others.
A friend of mine gave me an old banjo he found in an old log cabin/house he was tearing down.This old guy(banjo) sat in the corner of my upstairs and I finally thought..”why not get this old guy playable again..so I contacted Jeremy Myers of Ozark Songbird Co.I sent pictures and he said send it his way.I live in Indiana and told him I wasn’t in a big hurry to get it back,but he started working on it right away.He had his work cut out for him on this old guy. Not only was Jeremy very reasonable.. price wise,but he is very picky..which..so am I.He did an excellent job!! He posted pictures of each step and kept in contact with me every step of the way..giving his advice on things I wasn’t sure of.Thank you Jeremy and if another find like this comes along..I’ll be sending it your way for sure.I really appreciate what you have done for me and the old guy that was sitting in the corner of my house…kind of looking sad cause no one would or could play him..lol Not no more..he has come to life again!!!! LOL…