Superior CD-1536 Deluxe Archtop 12″ Open-back Banjo Case
**Attention: If you are trying to purchase this banjo case for a banjo that we are selling, and the case is sold out, please contact us. We only have cases in stock for banjos being built and need to ensure they go with a banjo we have built.
High-Quality, Durability and Value
Superior musical instrument cases continue the Saga tradition of high quality, durability and value. These cases are designed to meet professional standards, but priced with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature and choice of materials is carefully considered to provide a case that is strong enough to protect even the most prized instrument
– Quality 5-Ply, all wood construction.
– Arched top.
– The exterior is covered with the highest-quality Tolex for a high-end look and a lifetime of protection against wear and tear.
– Top-quality gold-plated hardware that closes securely time after time.
– Smooth working hinges with one lockable latch.
– An instrument cavity that is protected by a thick layer of foam padding of varying densities carefully positioned where it matters most.
– The shaped interior is lined in green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look.
– Case includes two removable peghead support wedges with Velcro fasteners; designed to provide extra support during transport.
– For Open-back 12 inch Banjo.
***Attention: If you see “Out of Stock” below and are trying to purchase this banjo case for a banjo that we are selling, please contact us. We only have cases in stock for banjos being built and leave in-stock status unavailable to ensure they go with a banjo we have built.***
Out of stock